Events & Masterclasses
The Art & Science of Place
Leadership, Management & Curation
Sydney & Melbourne
23rd & 24th November 2017
This enlightening Masterclass will share the professional and personal tools to help you lead, manage and curate a great place.
The most vibrant and successful public places in the world have been launched from a platform of strong place governance, inspired creative direction, and skilled management teams committed to delivering a shared vision.
This Masterclass will explore strategic ways to plan and manage an inclusive and thriving day and night economy, and the micro processes of facilitation needed to become a self-aware and influential Place Leader and Place Manager who unleashes the best in people.
Our esteemed line up of presenters will share practical ways to curate everything from intimate retail and dining clusters, through to producing the hallmark cultural events and festivals that make a place iconic.
We will examine:
– The art and science of place curation
– The best ways to activate a place day and night
– The DNA and qualities of successful place leaders, place managers and place curators
– The skills needed to build a collaborative culture and high performing team
– How to motivate and engage stakeholders to deliver a compelling place vision
– Regenerative models of place leadership and resilience
– The lessons learned and pitfalls faced by Place Leaders
– Ways to build self awareness and care for yourself and your team along your path to creating a great place
Thursday 23rd November 2017
9am – 5pm
MAV, 60 Collins Street, Melbourne
Friday 24th November 2017
9am – 5pm
Collective Purpose, 80 William Street, Sydney
(inclusive of GST and booking fee)
Lunch provided and refreshments served all day.